- Baker, D. J., Skinner, B. T., & Redding, C. (2018). Affirmative intervention to reduce stereotype threat bias: Experimental evidence from a community college. Under Revise and Resubmit.
- Doyle, W. R., & Skinner, B. T. (2017). Predicting Postsecondary Attendance by Income in the American States Using Multilevel Regression with Poststratification.
- Skinner, B. T. (2017). Making the connection: Broadband access and online course enrollment at public open admissions institutions. Under Revise and Resubmit.
- Skinner, B. T. (2017). Predicting degree outcomes of online course enrollment at the state level using Bayesian multilevel regression and poststratification.
- Skinner, B. T. (2017). Estimating the effect of online courses on student persistence and likelihood of passing in Georgia public postsecondary institutions.
- Skinner, B. T., & Doyle, W. R. (2016). Democratization, diversion, and profit: The impact of for-profit institutions on degree attainment.